NHS Grampian is committed to providing the best possible care and experience for its patients. To make sure this happens we need to involve patients, carers and the general public.
So what will this mean for you?
- More chances to have your say
- Easier ways to give feedback
- Evidence that we listen and learn from what you tell us
- Ensure people who are non-English speaking or have communication difficulties have opportunities to be involved
- More information provided in a way that is relevant and easy to understand
- Carers having a stronger voice andreceive greater support
- More people influencing health services in Grampian