Best from resources
NHS Grampian has financial challenges to deal with over the coming years, but has plans in place to continue to use public funding wisely to keep improving health and provide health services.
So what will this mean for you?
- Providing more services in community and home settings rather than in higher cost hospital beds
- Reshaping the workforce to ensure that the right skill levels are being used to ensure value for money in everything we do
- Prioritising service provision, recognising that difficult decisions sometimes have to be made
- Saving on administration costs by sharing services with other organisations in the NHS and elsewhere
- Continuously streamlining everything we do, and so avoiding waste and duplication so that every pound we spend adds value
- More and better care for less resource
- More efficient use of taxpayers' money
- Staff who feel they really can make a difference
- Improved experience for patients
- Improved outcomes for patients
- Cost savings for the NHS.