Grampian Health Plan
The purpose of the Grampian Health Plan is to communicate how we will continue to improve health and heath services in Grampian. It also allows us to move towards achieving our vision proudly working together to deliver the best possible services for a healthier Grampian.
This website provides you with information on:
- The Chief Executive's summary on the challenges and plans for the next three years
- Healthfit - NHS Grampian's approach to improving health in Grampian
- NHS Grampian's priorities for 1st April 2010 to 31st March 2013, which are focused on five areas
- Articles and useful links on the five key areas
- How well we are doing against the priorities - this will be updated every year
- The consultation on NHS Grampian's key priorities for 2010-13
- Previous Grampian Health Plans
Implementing the Grampian Health Plan
- Describe how health and care in the future will be safe, effective and sustainable, meets future population needs and is delivered within available resources - the Health and Care Model.
- Set out detailed plans to deliver the agreed model.
- Guide services and the organisation in allocating resources and making decisions based on the model of care.
Read the new NHS Grampian Health Plan for
You can view the NHS Grampian Health Plan for 2010-13 by clicking on the various versions below. Versions in alternative languages are at the top of the page.
Health Plan in the 'Mither Tongue'
NHS Grampian Healthfit 2020
This Framework includes a visionary document entitled - NHS Grampian Healthfit 2020.
This is the practical vision for the health system in Grampian taking account of the direction set out in the Health Plan. It sets out specifically how many elements of the health system could and should be organised up to 2020 if current good practice was to be applied consistently and comprehensively. The 2020 vision will not remain static but will continue to be developed to aid understanding on what is possible in Grampian as a whole and within individual communities.
If you would like to read this document, it is available at this link (doc). Information about the Health and Care Framework is available at this link.
Let us know what you think
We have launched two online surveys, which are now available to complete:
- Your views on the booklet "NHS Grampian's Health Plan for 2010-13"
- Your views on the "NHS Grampian's Health Plan Website"
We want to keep improving this site and we will be making changes over the next few months so please tell us what you think of this website by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.