February 23, 2011
Views about NHS Grampian website welcomed
NHS Grampian is calling on the public to take part in a survey about its website: www.nhsgrampian.org
The NHS Grampian public website provides a variety of information, including:
- Information about its hospitals, local clinics and services
- Details of relevant news and events
- Details of consultations and how people can get involved with the work of NHS Grampian
- Job opportunities in NHS Grampian
- Information and advice on living a healthy lifestyle
- Highlighting other organisations and agencies where people can get further information, advice and support on health and health related topics.
This is a popular website, attracting around 500,000 visitors annually from across Grampian, the UK and more than 100 countries throughout the world.
The survey should take as little as 10 minutes to complete and runs until Friday, 25 March, 2011.
Comments and ideas gathered in this survey will help shape the development of a new NHS Grampian website, to be launched late 2011/early 2012.
All responses will be treated as confidential.
Please note that NHS Grampian will not be able to respond directly to participants? comments made in the survey. For direct responses about NHS Grampian services, the Feedback Service, on 0845 337 6338, should be used.