Also in Health Protection:
The Health Protection department is responsible for the monitoring, investigation and control of communicable disease and environmental hazards.
What do the Health Protection Team do?
- Monitoring, investigation and control of communicable disease and environmental hazards in Grampian.
- Identification and management of outbreaks in the community and the management of major hospital outbreaks.
- Support and advice to the Local Authorities, Emergency Services, Scottish Water, Animal Health and NHS staff.
- Co-ordination of immunisation programmes and provision of advice to professionals.
- Education and training to a wide range of professional groups.
How to Contact Us
The service is available 365 days a year 24 hours a day.
During office hours - 01224 558520
Emergency/out of hours - 0345 456 6000 - ask for public health on call
Health Protection Team
Public Health and Planning Directorate
2 Eday Road