Also in Aberdeen City CHP:
Aberdeen City Community Health Partnership provide a vast amount of NHS services. Aberdeen City Community Health Partnership also is involved in various other community projects and services.
Allied Health Professionals
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy (SALT)
These services above are known as Allied Health Professionals.
- Addiction Services (citywide)
- CDM Team
- City Hospital
- Equipment Services
- GPs and Health Centres
- GUM and Sexual Health The Sexual & Reproductive Health Service currently based at Square 13 (13 Golden Square) will be moving to Denburn Health Centre on Wednesay, 01/06/2011. Further information updates will be provided as part of the ongoing communication process."
- H & SC Services
- Learning Disability Team (citywide)
- Middlefield Healthy Hoose
- Mental Health Services (citywide)
- Nursing Home Intervention Team
- Out of Hours Services
- Physical Disability Services (citywide)
- Smithfield Court Project
- Specialist Nursing Teams - Breastcare, Macmillan, Stoma and Diabetic
- Torry Project
In addition to this there are support services such as administration and clerical staff, central stores, facilities and transportation services.