Also in Library Services and Archives:
Back to Home
Employees of NHS Grampian and staff from partner institutions and agencies can register as members of the library at Cornhill Hospital. Please remember to bring your ID badge or other identification when you come along to join. Students may join and use the library during placements at NHS Grampian.
- Borrowing and Lending Library
- Literature searching and document delivery service
- Training and support
- Bookable Study Room/Meeting Room with Video Conferencing facilities
- Bookable Training Room containing 7 PCs and Smart Board projector
- Computers available for individual use
- Photocopying facilities
Further information on all services provided by NHSG Libraries can be found on our Library Information pages.
The library is located within the Clerkseat building at Royal Cornhill Hospital.
- George Dougary
Knowledge Services Manager 01224 557007
- Karen Sinclair
Information Officer 01224 557485
- Diane Scott
Information Assistant 01224 557485