Low Graphics |  Accessibility |  Other Languages |  Site Map |  Help |  Text Size: A |  A+ |  A++

General Practitioners

Also in GPs:

When you have an illness or injury that just won't go away, make an appointment to see your General Practitioner (GP).  Your GP, also known as your family doctor, will carry out detailed examinations and provide advice, information and prescriptions.  Your doctor can also refer you to specialist healthcare professionals.
Link opens in new windowFind a local GP (links to NHS 24)
Link opens in new windowWhy you should register with your GP
Link opens in new windowGP Registration Form
Out-of-hours medical services in Grampian are provided by G-MED, and are integrated with NHS 24, Scotland's round-the-clock telephone advice service. If you need medical advice when your own practice is closed you should call NHS 24 on 111 who will give you advice or refer you to an out-of-hours doctor or nurse.

Aberdeen City