Low Graphics |  Accessibility |  Other Languages |  Site Map |  Help |  Text Size: A |  A+ |  A++

Know Who To Turn To - When you need help

Also in Know Who To Turn To - When you need help:

This section provides information and advice on what to do if you need help.

  • In the event of a serious accident or a medical emergency - call 999

  • If your GP surgery is closed and you are too ill to wait for it to reopen - call NHS 24 on 111 (or textphone on 18001 111)

  • For routine health matters and queries, contact your GP practice

Know Who To Turn To

Going to the right person with the appropriate skills is important.  This can help you to a speedier recovery and makes sure all NHS services are run efficiently.  Visit Link opens in new windowKnow Who To Turn To for information and advice when you're ill, injured or have a long term condition.