Also in April:
20 April 2009
The next meeting of the Aberdeen City Community Health Partnership will be on Tuesday, April 21, 2009, at 10am in the Town & County Hall, Town House, Broad Street, Aberdeen.
It will be open to members of the public and the media. Papers can be collected from Committee Services in the Town House.
1. Welcome & Apologies
2. Minute of Previous Meeting of 4th February, 2009
3. Matters Arising
4. Elmwood House
5. CHP Delivery WorkPlan
6. Joint Health Improvement Plan
7. Intermediate Care Project - Woodend Site
8. Health Services for Children with Complex Needs - Option Appraisal
9. Mental Health Services - Proposals for Progress and Action
10. Items for Information
(a) National CHP Study
(b) Public Health Forum Minute of 7th January 2009
(c) NHS News (Spring 2009 Edition)
11. Any Other Competent Business
12. NHS Grampian Vision and Values - Presentation
For further information, please contact NHS Grampian Corporate Communications, on 01224 554400.