Also in Grampian NHS Board:
The membership of the Board reflects the partnership approach which is essential to improving health and health care. Members have been appointed by the Health Minister on the basis of their particular expertise or position which will enable them to contribute to making strategic decisions about health and health care in Grampian.
The Non-Executive Members of the Board are:
The Executive Members of the Board are:
The Board Secretary is:
- Mrs Laura Gray, Director of Corporate Communications
- Dr Annie Ingram, Director of Workforce
- Dr Izhar Khan, Chair, Area Medical Committee
- Mr Graeme Smith, Director of Modernisation
- Dr Pauline Strachan, Deputy Chief Executive
- Mrs Susan Webb, Acting Director of Public Health
The following representatives also attend Board meetings:
- representative of the Grampian Area Partnership Forum (to support the close involvement of staff)
- chairmen of the local professional advisory committees (to provide professional input as required), these represent doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dentists, ophthalmologists and allied health professions such as physiotherapy and occupational therapy.