Cocaine - Know the score
Using Cocaine -
- Increases your risk of heart attack, seizure, fit or stroke
- With alcohol, increases the risk of damaging your heart, liver and kidneys
- By snorting, can damage the soft tissue inside your nose
- Often leads to addiction - the 'come down' reinforces your need to take the drug again
- Puts your employment at risk
- Can cause you money problems and strain your relationships
If your drug use is causing you problems please contact:
- The free healthline on 0500 20 20 30 for advice about local services and support
Drugs Action is a local based Aberdeen charity. They provides a range of services to drug users, ex users and their families.
As Scotland's definitive drugs information gateway, this portal web site provides you with the facts on drugs in Scotland, whether you're a young person, a parent / relative, friend, carer or a community group.