My child has a visual impairment - what now?

Your Ophthalmologist (eye doctor) will write to your GP to give them information about diagnosis.

If further tests are necessary they will let your GP know of these plans, along with any future tests or hospital appointment

If you have would like to find out more about specific eye conditions ask your Ophthalmologist.

Visual Impairment Scotland also provide information relating to eye conditions on their website: