You are here: Home ? Public Health ? Health Campus Programme ? Projects ? The Matthew Hay Building ? Staff Benefits
The Matthew Hay Building is a modern, state of the art facility designed in partnership with clinicians. It is the perfect backdrop to a positive working and learning environment.
- Increased opportunities to deliver care in innovative and creative ways.
- Improved learning opportunities for staff in all aspects of emergency and urgent inpatient care.
- Better working environment, with modern facilities and, where appropriate, new equipment.
- Improved security.
- Integrated working leading to increased career opportunities.
- Enhanced opportunities for multi-disciplinary team working and training
- Enhanced support for clinicians.