Formulary Group Decisions click here for the latest Formulary Group decisions
- Grampian Formulary Status for SMC advice published April 2012 - March 2013
- The decisions of the April Formulary Group meeting (16/04/2013) were published on the 26th April
- The decisions of the May Formulary Group meeting (21/05/2013) will be published by the 4th June 2013
- TredaptiveŽ modified-release tablets (nicotinic acid and laropiprant) (21/01/2013) - withdrawn throughout the EU after a study has shown a failure to reduce major vascular events and an increase in non-fatal serious adverse events.
- Safety warning (04/01/2013) dabigatran (PradaxaŽ) - contraindicated in patients with prothetic heart valves requiring anticoagulant treatment [PDF 191KB].
- Safety warning (10/12/12) lenalidomide (RevlimidŽ) - risk of hepatic disorders - routine monitoring of liver function, and dose adjustments in patients with renal impairment, are recommended [PDF 38KB].
- New policies - see policies section
- New PGDs - see PGDs section
- Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC)
- MHRA - Drug Safety Update
- Safety warnings and messages for medicines